Want to make self-publishing mission possible? Here are ten reasons why you should get involved with IndieReCon, a three-day global event to promote quality and craft in indie publishing.
1. IndieReCon is FREE to attend. Yes you read that right. The best thing about IndieReCon is that it’s 100% FREE to attend the sessions.
2. IndieReCon is a conference for authors by authors.
4. Get the nitty gritty details on self-publishing basics like pricing, distribution, and formatting from top industry professionals.
5. You will learn to build your marketing and publicity skills.
6. You can chat with NY Times bestselling authors Barbara Freethy and Belle Andre.
7. Fun contests and HUGE giveaways.
8. It’s online. You can attend in your PJs. Need we say more?!
9. You will discover some great new indie authors to read…
10. You will learn about all the communities and tools that are out there for indie authors. Every single blog post, chat, webinar will be packed with all the information you need to help you on the self-publishing path.
IndieReCon will help you learn all the dirty secrets about the indie publishinging industry, and help you succeed. Hang out there all day and all night. Hourly posts. Tons of chats, vlogs and webinars. What are you waiting for?
2 thoughts on “Self-published Author? Ten Reasons Why You Should Register For IndieReCon – April 15th-17th”
I just signed up. See there. Blogs really do work to encourage people to take action! But…you had me at “It’s FREE!”
That’s really good to know!
LikeLiked by 1 person