I’ve put the kettle on and I’m inviting guest bloggers to join me in the farmhouse kitchen.
If you love, live, work or play in the countryside and you’d like to shout about it, drop me a line and I’ll send you the details. Share your tales and insights into country life and link to your business or website.
I’m looking forward to meeting you! Now, where did I put the biscuits…
My Rustic Guests
- Lots of Pots – Autumn in the Greenhouse
- Alison Howell – Walking the Cotswolds
- Anne Bennett Brosnan – Girl in Wellies
- Neil Quinlan – Free-Range
- Lorna Sixsmith – The Irish Farmerette
- Frances – Shopping in Røros
- Carol Grant – For the Love of Horses
- Seumas Gallacher – Gribun Rocks in Mull
- Katie Attwood – One Foot in the Stirrup
- Chrissie Parker – The Beauty of the Grand Western Canal
- Julie Stock – Vines, Wine and Romance
- Mac Logan – How to Find Peace without really looking